What Do You Get For the Woman Who Has Everything?
Especially after you snubbed her Prime Minister with a $320 box set of DVDs that don't work...
Well, if you've received a few etiquette lessons in advance of your meeting with Her Majesty, you might have enough savoir faire to recognize that the gift most fit for a queen is an iPod loaded up with some of your more memorable teleprompted orations.
Uploaded onto the iPod:
- Photos from the Queen’s 2007 White House State Visit
- Photos from the Queen’s 2007 Jamestown, Va., Visit
- Photos from the Queen’s 2007 Richmond, Va., Visit
- Video from the Queen’s 1957 Jamestown Visit
- Video from the Queen’s 2007 Jamestown Visit
- Video from the Queen’s 2007 Richmond Visit
- Photos from President Obama’s Inauguration
- Audio of then-state senator Obama’s speech at the 2004 Democratic National Convention, and
- Audio of President Obama 2009 Inauguration Address
HT: Hot Air
Handcrafted by Flip on April 1, 2009 |
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference What Do You Get For the Woman Who Has Everything?: